Effective Date: September 29, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect information from you that can identify you (i.e., “personal information”) as well as other non-identifying information that does not reflect or reference an individually identifiable user (“non-personal information”). In some cases, the information we collect may fall within more than one category. We may collect such information through your use of the Website or any part thereof or in other manners. If you access, post information, interact with, or otherwise participate on the Website, some of the information that you submit may be personal information that can identify you. If you provide communications or reviews of products, you provide us with the content of your communications including any photos or other files transmitted therewith. You also provide us with the content of any customer service communication or other communication that Anastasia Confections may receive from you.
Now or in the future, we may allow users to register for an account on the Website using their Facebook accounts. If you register as a user with Anastasia Confections using your Facebook login, you authorize us to access certain Facebook account information as accessible according to your Facebook privacy settings. Such information can include your Facebook profile and all information contained therein (again, according to and limited by your Facebook privacy settings). Facebook account information that we may access includes, without limitation, your photos, gender, interests, and friend list.
We may also obtain personal and non-personal information about you from our business affiliates, partners, and third parties.
Examples of personal information and non-personal information we may collect from you include:
- Personal identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, and username or social media handle.
- Demographic information, e.g., your age, date of birth, and sex.
- Physical characteristics, e.g., your hair type and color, your skin type, and eye color.
- Educational, employment, or profession-related information, e.g., information from your education information, employment history, and professional licenses or certifications.
- Device identifiers, for example, your MAC address, IP address, information about the device you use to access the Website, or other online identifiers.
- Identity verification information, e.g., passwords, photo identification, and other authentication information that allows us to verify your identity.
- Geolocation information, e.g., information that can help identify the approximate location of your mobile device or your physical location (e.g., your GPS coordinates).
- Commercial information, e.g., the products or services you have purchased, returned, or considered, and your product preferences.
- Payment information, e.g., your method of payment, account number, and payment card information (including payment card number, expiration date, billing address, and delivery address).
- Online or network activity information, e.g., information related to your interaction with our Website and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our Website, and log file information including, without limitation, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity.
- Audio information, e.g., recordings of your voice when you call our customer service.
- Health and medical information, e.g., hair or skincare concerns, diagnoses, medical reports, and history you may submit to us.
- User Content, e.g., your communications to and with us and any other content you provide (such as, for example, photographs, videos, reviews, comments, questions, information submitted on web forms through the Website, and survey responses).
- Inferences drawn from or created based on any of the information identified above.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU
Anastasia Confections may collect or may have collected personal information about you from various sources. We collect information from your computer or mobile device that you use to access and use our Website. When you use our Website and when open or click on e-mails we send to you, we may track IP addresses and use both session and persistent cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, and other automatic collection technologies and methods. We also gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes, without limitation, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, web browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system of your device, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. These technologies and methods enable us, or the third parties who place such technologies, to collect information
such as device identifiers and online or other network activity information from your browser, device, or network.
Our system also automatically gathers information about the features and content you access, use, and view on our Website and collects operational information about the technology you use, such as your type of browser, type of computer or mobile device, operating system, and Internet or cellular service provider. If you are accessing the Website from your mobile device, we may collect and use your mobile device ID assigned to your device by its manufacturer or advertising ID to recognize you when you access the Website. We also passively collect information that tracks usage information.
We may collect information you choose to submit to us including personal information that personally identifies you. We also may collect information directly from you, for example, when you make a purchase or create an account on our Website, contact us with a question or complaint, register for or participate in one of our loyalty programs or a contest, sign up to receive marketing communications, or respond to a survey. We may collect information about you using call recording technology when you speak to customer service.
We may collection information about you from social media platforms and sites. For example, if you use your Facebook or other social media account to log in to the Website or if you interact with us on social media, we may obtain your information. We may also collection information about you from our business partners and service providers, such as advertising companies, data analytics service providers, demographic data service providers, third party retailers, and other third parties with whom we may work.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use or may have used the information that we collect from you for the following purposes:
- to provide the Website and to enhance and improve the operation and functionality of the Website;
- provide products and services to you by processing payments and orders and to administer your participation in various aspects and features of our Website and services;
- to personalize your experience on our Website
- to provide customer service to you;
- to develop, display, and deliver advertising and content targeted to you based on your interests and possible interests in the Website, its contents, and features as well as those of our parent companies, affiliates, and advertising and business partners;
- to track advertising and content that you may view when using the Website;
- to deliver our advertisements and advertisements of our parent companies, affiliates, and advertising and business partners to you when you visit other websites and to show you advertisements for products and/or services tailored to your interests on our Website, social media, and other websites;
- to enforce Anastasia Confections’ Terms of Service;
- to manage, operate, and improve our business;
- to communicate with you via any communication means, including, without limitation, for purposes of responding to your inquiries, complaints, and orders about and of products and services, which are provided or sold by Anastasia Confections or by third parties;
- to perform Website usage analysis;
- to assist us with product selection and replenishment;
- to perform analysis and research related to your use of and interest in features of the Website and/or in products and services offered by Anastasia Confections or third parties, and to evaluate and improve our Website, products, services, and advertisements;
- to perform administration and technical support for our Website;
- to maintain the security of our Website, services, and infrastructure;
- to assist reasonable requests from law enforcement and other government agencies pertaining to criminal activity and to comply with lawful subpoenas and court orders; and
- to allow you to manage, and us to maintain, your account, including, without limitation, to provide access to you and to manage you past and current orders and purchases.
We also may use or may have used the information in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
We passively collect information to understand what features and content of the Website are most popular, which areas may require improvement, and what technologies are being used by our users.
We may combine information you provide to us online or in our stores. We may also combine such information with publicly available information, or with information we obtain from you by automated means, or both, to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes. We may also share or cross-reference, or cause to be shared or cross- referenced, such information, including personal information, with unrelated companies you may be interested in so that the companies can directly market their products or services to you.
Additionally, we may disclose your personal information to our affiliates, advertising and business partners, and service providers.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We may share or may have shared your information with: (i) our service providers; (ii) third party advertising companies; (iii) law enforcement and other government agencies, as required by law; and (iv) parties to a corporate transaction (e.g., our sell, merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution, or liquidation by, to, or with another party or parties).
We also may disclose or may have disclosed information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, court order, subpoena, or other legal process; (ii) when we believe, in our sole discretion, that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent financial loss or physical harm to person or property; (iii) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; and (iv) when disclosure of your personal information is otherwise required or permitted by law.
We will disclose any information when deemed necessary by us to legally protect and defend the rights or property of Anastasia Confections, its affiliates, and advertising and business partners; when deemed by us to be necessary to protect the lives and property of our members, managers, agents, customers, users, employees, or the public; and when deemed by us to be necessary to enforce our Terms of Service. In the event that Anastasia Confections or its business assets are bought, sold or otherwise transferred, the transferred business assets will likely include the information about you that we have collected.
CHOICES YOU HAVE ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Subject to applicable law, you may have the right to request access to and receive details about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the personal information deleted. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. We may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. You may request to access, change or delete your personal information by contacting us at CustomerService@AnastasiaConfections.com
You can choose not to provide information to us; however, if you elect not to provide such information, you may not be able to access or use certain areas and features of our Website.
You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications by e-mail or postal mail by contacting us at CustomerService@AnastasiaConfections.com. Please note that your opt-out request is specific to marketing communications from us. If you opt out from marketing communications, we may still send you transactional or operational communications via e-mail or mail including, without limitation, purchase or shipping confirmations, password resets, profile updates, or other account related messages.
If you have an Anastasia Confections account, you may view and modify certain personal information you have provided to us by logging into your account and making changes under the settings page of your account. Information provided by you to any third parties, including to other users, through the Website may also be retained by those third parties. Information about you that we may have shared with any third parties may be retained by those third parties according to the policies of those third parties.
You can determine whether you want to accept, delete, or control information collected by cookies from Anastasia Confections by altering your browser settings. Before changing the cookie settings in your browser, please keep in mind that cookies allow you to take advantage of some of our Website’s features. If you block or delete Anastasia Confections’ cookies, please note that some parts of the Website may then be inaccessible or may fail to function properly
your information (such as, for example, e-mail address, telephone number, or other information) to match you to ads that may be of interest to you. You can opt out of these forms of targeted advertising by changing your cookie settings in your browser. If you opt out of this form of targeted advertising, you may still see advertisements from us, but they will not be targeted to you based on personal information about you.
We also may use analytics services, for example, Google Analytics, on our Website and our social media pages to analyze and evaluate the ways in which visitors use those platforms.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. The steps we take are intended to protect your personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized access, deletion or destruction, disclosure, loss, modification or alteration, or use. We use industry standard security measures to protect your information so that it is not made available to unauthorized parties, including using SSL technology for encryption and transmittal of your order information (including your credit card information). Because no system or data transmission can be entirely secure, we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit on or through our Website, and you do so at your own risk. You should use caution when disclosing your personal information to other users of the Website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Never share your password with anyone else, notify us promptly if you believe your password security has been breached, and remember to log off of our Website before you leave your computer.
The Website may contain link to other websites operated by third parties. We cannot control these third party websites and services, which may collect personal information from you. When you follow a link to a third party website, you do so at your own risk.
We do not have control over the privacy policies applied by any other party to whom you may disclose information, including websites operated by third parties that may be linked to our website or elsewhere in the Website.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE; CHILDREN
If you reside in California, you have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make a request please submit your written inquiry to us by mail to our address: Anastasia Confections, Inc., 1815 Cypress Lake Drive, Orlando, FL 32837. In your request, please specify that you want an Anastasia Confections California Notice.
If you are a minor under the age of 18 and have an account or profile on our Website at AnastasiaConfections.com, you may ask us to remove reviews or other content that you posted on the Website by contacting us in writing at CustomerService@AnstasiaConfections.com Please note that processing your request does not ensure complete removal of the content that you posted.
If you are a resident of California, then you have the following rights:
- You have the right to opt out of Anastasia Confections’ sale of your personal information.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to request us to disclose to you the following, no more than twice in a 12-month period:
- Categories of personal information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of sources from which we collected the personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Business or commercial purpose or purposes for collecting or selling your personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of third parties with whom we share the personal information during the preceding 12 months.
- Specific pieces of personal information we collected about you during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of personal information we have sold and categories of third parties to whom the information was sold to during the preceding 12 months.
- Categories of personal information we disclosed about you for a business purpose during the preceding 12 months.
To make a request or requests under any of items 1-3 above, please submit your written inquiry to us by mail to our address at: Anastasia Confections, Inc., 1815 Cypress Lake Drive, Orlando, FL 32837. We will verify your identity and status as a California resident before making reasonable efforts to respond to your request(s).
On occasion, we may offer you various financial incentives such as discounts and special offers or access to or membership in a loyalty program when you provide us with certain personal information such as your name and e-mail address. We will only enter you into a financial incentive program if you give us prior opt-in consent that clearly describes the material terms of the financial incentive program. Your opt-in consent may be revoked at any time.
HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US
Anastasia Confections, Inc. 1815 Cypress Lake Drive
Orlando, FL 32837